Silk Road Chinese restaurant is in the Caste Village Shopping Center. The restaurant takes its name from the old trade route from Europe to China. It means to live up to its name, bringing gourmet fare to the south hills and elsewhere at reasonable prices. The early bird special is available up until 5pm.
- Fax: 412-881-7586
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 11am - 10pm; Fri, Sat, 11am - 10:30pm; Sun, noon - 9pm
- Handicap Accessible: Strip mall with designated parking spaces.
- Founding Date: 1996
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Delivery, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: Chinese
- Signature dishes: Black pepper scallops, pineapple duck, lemongrass chicken, beef with banana peppers
- Price level: $$
- Features: Brunch, Dinner, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: Casual