Frisch's is an old-time deli restaurant existing quite happily in the modern age. On one end is the deli counter for customers just looking for grab-and-go; on the other end are plenty of tables for those with time to sit down. There are always four homemade soups. There is pizza, a salad bar, an assortment of fish dishes and a selection of desserts. There is a beer distributor just around the corner, but you can also just get a six-pack here at Frisch's.
- Hours: Regular: Mon - Thu, 9am - 9pm; Fri - Sat, 9am - 10pm; Sun, 10am - 10pm. Winter Weekends: Sat, 9am - 9pm; Sun, 10am - 8pm.
- Handicap Accessible: Strip mall with designated parking spaces
- Founding Date: 1948; in Caste Village since 1991
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Diner's Club, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Phone orders, Prepared foods, Take-out
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: American, Italian
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: "Broasted" chicken
- Price level: $
- Features: Dinner, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: Come as you are.