In the Caste Village Shopping Center, between the Hallmark store and the Dance Workshop, Frank's has been supplying the Pittsburgh area with heavy-duty shoes, boots, and clothing since the 1970s. As you walk in, you will see work boots and cowboy boots, then lots of warm but durable clothing. And in the back, you'll find the Harley-Davidson section.
- Fax: 412-885-1647
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 9am - 8pm; Sat, 9am - 6pm; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Strip mall with designated parking spaces.
- Founding Date: 1970
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Parking: Free lot
- Clothing and accessories brands: Carhartt, Columbia, Dickies, Wigwam, Wrangler
- Part of a chain: Yes
- Number of changing rooms: 3
- Shoe brands: Georgia Boot, Saucony, Wolverine, Timberland, Kerr Leathers, Carolina, New Balance, Johnston & Murphy
- How can a customer extend the life of their shoes?: Keep them treated!