Now with more than 70 franchises, the very first Eat'n Park was founded in the South Hills as a carhop restaurant, and this Eat'n Park remains true to its roots. Customers can choose to enjoy breakfast, burgers, salads, buffet options, desserts and more either in the dining room or via take-out orders. The establishment maintains the high standard held by all the other franchises, with the slogan that "Guests run our business." Printable coupons are available on the website.
- Fax: 412-461-6000
- Hours: Daily, 24 hrs.
- Handicap Accessible: Handicapped parking is available.
- Founding Date: June 6, 1949
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Prepared foods, Take-out
- Menu link: www.eatnpark.com/menu.asp
- ATM: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: American, Dessert / Ice Cream, Diner
- Price level: $
- Features: Breakfast, Brunch, Buffet, Dinner, Group-friendly, Kids' Menu, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: Casual