The last step for students in the Baldwin-Whitehall school district is beautiful Baldwin High School, which recently underwent a dramatic facelift. The high school runs a full academic schedule for students in grades 9-12, including special education and English as a Second Language classes when needed.
In addition, the school offers a multitude of after-school activities, including a broad athletics program with large indoor and outdoor venues. The school holds impressive science and language labs as well and an extensive library with multimedia capabilities, not to mention an acclaimed cafeteria.
Baldwin High School also offers vocational education for students when requested and has a record of high college-placement rates for its graduates. The goal of the high school is to educate students comprehensively.
- Fax: 412-885-6652
- Hours: Office hours: Mon - Fri, 7am - 3:30pm; Sat, Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: New Construction: 2009
- Public/Private: Public
- Parking: Free lot
- Grade levels: 9-12
- Boarding: No
- Special education: Yes
- Uniforms: No
- Features: Auditorium/stage, Cafeteria, Computer lab, Language lab, Library, Science lab, Sports facilities
- Student clubs: Choir, yearbook, band, drama, languages, junior classical, literary guild, math league, philosophy, photography, Red Cross, science, speech/debate, stage/sound, student council, The da Vincian Society, newspaper, video
- Sports teams: Baseball, basketball, cheerleading, cross country, football, golf, gymnastics, ice hockey, lacrosse, roller hockey, soccer, softball, swimming, tennis, track and field, volleyball, wrestling, water polo