The following results are from recent hearings held in the office of Magistrate David J. Barton of District Court 05-2-17:
Whitehall Borough Charges
- charged Patrick Anthony Costantini, 19, of 4657 Wilburke Ave. in , with on Jan. 28. Barton withdrew that charge on July 18.
- Whitehall police charged Derrick Wade, 38, of 1695 Parkline Dr., Apt. 32, in Whitehall's area, with on Oct. 9. Barton withdrew the charges on May 1.
- Whitehall police charged Amanda Krull, 22, of 59 Pearl Dr. in Brentwood Borough, with one count each of from her actions on April 18. Krull's , and she faced those charges at the Allegheny County Courthouse on July 20. She will now face a pretrial conference on Aug. 31.
- Whitehall police charged Chilumbi Mulenga, 21, of 353 Knoedler Rd., Apt. 4, in 's , with on Feb. 23. Barton dismissed the simple assault and intimidation charges on July 10 and found Mulenga guilty of the harassment charge. He was fined an undisclosed amount.
- Whitehall police charged Christopher Carr, 39, of 1691 Skyline Dr., Apt. 7, in the Prospect Park area, with burglary, theft, receiving stolen property, criminal mischief and forgery and Lisa Marie Victorelli, 39, of 1691 Skyline, Apt. 6, with forgery, criminal conspiracy and possession of a controlled substance, all stemming from . Carr's criminal mischief charge was , but his remaining charges were all waived for court. He faced those charges at the Allegheny County Courthouse on Feb. 1 and moved on to a , where he was scheduled for a . The non-jury trial resulted in a guilty plea for the remaining charges and a sentence of 11.5-23 months of confinement. Victorelli's , and she faced her charges at the Allegheny County Courthouse on March 19. She then had a , and her charges were withdrawn.
- Whitehall police charged Scott Thomas Zajac, 30, of 2842 Mary St. in Pittsburgh's South Side area, with on Aug. 21. Zajac's , and he faced that charge at the Allegheny County Courthouse on Nov. 15. His case was then part of a , the result of which was a guilty plea and a sentence of nine months of probation.
- Whitehall police charged Nathan Vincent Contosta, 32, of 238 Cedar St. in Baldwin Borough, with on Nov. 15. , and Contosta faced those charges at the Allegheny County Courthouse on April 5. He then had a and a , the result of which was a guilty plea and a sentence of two years of probation.
- Whitehall police charged Edward Poka, 21, of 1690 Parkline, Apt. 6, with on Feb. 21. Barton dismissed that charge on July 25.
- Whitehall police charged Jared Ryan Humphrey, 22, of 1621 Skyline, Apt. 5, with possession of a controlled substance with intent to deliver, and Brandon Patrick Osborne, 20, of 502 Maytide St. in Pittsburgh's Overbrook neighborhood, with possession of a controlled substance, both stemming from . Barton held Humphrey's charge on July 17, and he will face that charge at the Allegheny County Courthouse on Aug. 29. Osborne will face his charge before Barton on Aug. 28.
Baldwin Township Charges
- Read .
Sign up for the daily Baldwin-Whitehall newsletter.