The following results are from recent hearings held in the office of Magistrate David J. Barton of District Court 05-2-17:
- charged Geoffrey Giegucz, of Bridge Street in Pittsburgh, with a . On Aug. 23, Giegucz's drug violations were withdrawn, but he was fined approximately $100 for the registration offense.
- police charged Ralph Sunder, of Rocklynn Avenue in Pittsburgh, with . Sunder's Aug. 23 hearing before Barton was waived, and he will face those charges at the Allegheny County Courthouse on Oct. 7.
- charged William Salerno, 37, of 200 Sunny Drive in , with . Salerno will face those charges at Barton's office on Nov. 15 after completing anger management classes at the Domestic OutReach Center. UPDATE: Barton hearing rescheduled for Feb. 28.
- police charged Matthew Paga, 18, of 4894 Leona Drive in Whitehall, with . Paga did not show for his Aug. 26 hearing, which Barton's office reports is a guilty plea. Paga was fined approximately $100 for the offense.
- Whitehall police charged Christopher Stockley, 22, of 5269 Ranchview Drive in Baldwin Borough with . Stockley pled guilty and was fined approximately $100 on Aug. 30 for the offense.
- Baldwin Township police charged Stephen Zimdahl, of Sheila Drive in Green Tree Borough, with . Zimdahl's Aug. 30 hearing before Barton was waived, and he will face those charges at the Allegheny County Courthouse on Oct. 17.