The following results are from recent hearings held in the office of Magistrate David J. Barton of District Court 05-2-17:
- cited Christopher Anderson, 19, of 103 W. Bellecrest Ave. in Brentwood Borough, for . Anderson pleaded guilty to both charges and was fined approximately $100.
- police charged Chuundu Mooba Habulembe, 31, of 1650 Parkline Drive, Apt. 3, in the , with . Habulembe will face harassment charges at the Allegheny County Courthouse on Sept. 9.
- Whitehall police charged Michael Hortert, 26, of 1814 Rialto St. in Pittsburgh's Troy Hill neighborhood, with . Hortert pleaded guilty and was fined approximately $100.
- Whitehall police arrested Michael Joel Castoreno, 31, of 1821 Parkline, Apt. 30, in the Whitehall Place Apartments complex, for . Castoreno will face those charges at the Allegheny County Courthouse on Sept. 30.
- arrested Anthony Yost, 49, of Jacob Street in Pittsburgh's Overbrook neighborhood, for . Yost was also charged with driving with a suspended license and failure to drive on the right side of the road. Yost will face those charges at the Allegheny County Courthouse on Sept. 30. UPDATE: Rescheduled for Dec. 12.
- police arrested Cindy Inverso, 46, of Magnolia Court in Bethel Park, for . Inverso was also charged with leaving the scene of an accident and other traffic violations. She will face DUI-related charges and charges of failing to obey a stop sign and failing to stay on the right side of the road at the Allegheny County Courthouse on Sept. 30. Charges of reckless driving, causing damage to an unattended vehicle or property, and leaving the scene of an accident have been withdrawn.
- Baldwin Township police arrested Dana McGinnis, 42, of 2732 Crosby Ave. in Dormont Borough, for . McGinnis was also charged with failing to stay on the right side of the road. She will face those charges at the Allegheny County Courthouse on Sept. 30.