The historic Powerball jackpot rose to a record $500 million on Tuesday, and many Baldwin-Whitehall residents are expected to purchase a ticket on Wednesday—if they haven't already.
According to this Pennsylvania Lottery Web page, there are quite a few places to purchase a Powerball ticket in Baldwin-Whitehall.
- Bottom Dollar Food (Brownsville Plaza), Brownsville Road, Baldwin Borough
- Sunoco, Curry Hollow Road & Keeport Drive, Baldwin Borough
- Frisch's Restaurant (Caste Village), Grove Road, Whitehall Borough
- Giant Eagle (Caste Village)
- Julie's Treats (Caste Village)
- Legacy Lanes, Curry Road, Baldwin Borough
- Old Allegheny Shoppe, Route 51, Whitehall
- Rite Aid (Caste Village)
- , Whitehall
- Uni-Mart, Knoedler Road, Baldwin Borough
- 7-Eleven, Radford Road, Whitehall
- , Baldwin Borough
- Partyline Catering Deli & Bakery, Custer Avenue, Baldwin Borough
- Shop 'n Save, Joseph Street, Baldwin Borough
- Valero Gas Station, Provost Road, Whitehall
- Citgo Fueland, McNeilly Road, Baldwin Township
- , McNeilly Road, Baldwin Township
There has been no Powerball winner since Oct. 6. The chance of winning the $500 million jackpot is 1 in 175,223,510.
The Powerball is drawn every Wednesday and Saturday night at 10:59 p.m. Ticket sales are cut off at least 59 minutes before the draw. Each ticket costs $2.
Good luck. You'll need it!
Sign up for the daily Baldwin-Whitehall newsletter.