The Baldwin Historical Society brings you another trivia question that delves into our area's colorful past.
Pat Lombardi and Patty Woehler, co-presidents of the society, generously write the questions and provide the pictures.
Here is this week's question (actually, questions):
This property on Clairton Boulevard was purchased by a couple in 1944.
Louis and Virginia were a bartender and a waitress at Bill Green's Night Club. They were married in 1936.
The two-story brick building was built in 1960 and was a favorite place for teenagers and adults. The property was sold in 1991.
The building in the background was a club that was very popular from 1945 until it closed around 1970.
What are the names of the two buildings and the family who owned them?
Read other Baldwin-Whitehall Trivia Time questions here.
And find out more about the Baldwin Historical Society, which is always looking for new members to collect and research the history of the area, HERE!
Sign up for the (free) daily Baldwin-Whitehall newsletter.