Snuggle Bugs is coming to town, and we want you to bring your kids 'gently used' clothing and make money with US! This is a great way to make money and shop for other clothing. As a consignor, you will earn between 70 and 75 percent for your children's outgrown clothing! FRUGAL and profitable.
Snuggle Bugs & Company is a unique children's consignment event that brings you the greatest selection in children's clothing, toys, baby equipment and more at the absolute best prices!
An upcoming event runs from Sept. 15-17 and 20-22 at the former Value City Store at 292 Curry Hollow Rd. in Pleasant Hills Borough (Curry Hollow Shopping Center).
Now, you may be thinking that this is a hard process, but it is really quite simple. But you have to hurry because consignor SPACE IS LIMITED. Simply go to the Snuggle Bugs website, or just click HERE to sign up online. It's that easy. All of the other directions are there step-by-step.
The event's organizers are accepting consignors NOW for this sale, and they are getting ready to accept your items, as well. HERE IS HOW IT WORKS: It's easy—Our website makes entering your items quick and painless!
- You're in control—Track your daily sales online! (Detailed sales reports show your sales and inventory.)
- The payout is great—Earn AT LEAST 60 percent for your items. Maximize your profit by participating in our incentive programs. (Referral programs, volunteer opportunities and more are available!) Want to make up to 80 percent? Click here.
WHAT CAN WE SELL? WHAT CAN'T WE SELL?
The big question is often what can we NOT sell. I have that info right HERE for you. The What Can We Sell List is huge! Take a look HERE. Clothing brands Gymboree, GAP, Lands End, Old Navy, Janie & Jack, Justice, Talbots Kids, Children's Place, Osh Kosh, Tommy Hilfiger, Baby Lulu, Mulberry Bush, Hanna Andersson, Nike, Limited Too, Ralph Lauren, LEI, Abercrombie, Guess, Levi's and so many more! We accept all boutique quality items and all department store brands.
Children's Clothing Ideas:
- Girls - newborn to youth size 10
- Boys - newborn to youth size 12
- Accessories - belts, ties, purses, et al.
- Outerwear - coats, jackets, vests, hoodies, hats, gloves, scarves, et al.
- Holiday and special occasion outfits
- Children's "dress up" outfits and Halloween costumes
- Dancewear and gymnastics outfits
- Scouting and other uniforms
- Sports apparel
- Shoes/boots - Sizes 0-13 and then 1-5. Shoes should be in "like new" condition.
Baby Equipment and Accessories:
- High chairs, strollers, boosters, cradles, play pens
- Cribs manufactured after July 28, 2011
- Portable cribs, baby swings, exersaucers, jolly jumpers
- Baby carriers and hiking backpacks
- Burp cloths, receiving blankets, bibs, socks, lap pads, et al. All must be free of stains.
- Nursing pillows and covers (Boppies)
- Baby monitors (Must have working batteries.)
- Diaper bags
- Pregnancy books
- Parenting books
- Homeschool materials
Children's and Nursery Furniture & Accessories:
- Cribs (without mattresses), bassinets, toddler beds (without mattresses)—Must meet current safety standards.
- Dressers, changing tables, bookcases, desks
- Rockers, gliders, ottomans
- Kids table and chairs, easels, et al.
**Items should be fully assembled for the sales floor. You are responsible for assembly. Please put all hardware in a bag and attach it securely to the crib/bed. ALL hardware must be included. Assembly instructions are a BIG plus!
Toys, et al.:
- Children's books
- Puzzles and board games (Must have all pieces.)
- DVDs and CDs (These must be ORIGINALS, not copies. PG-13 and R-rated videos will NOT be accepted.)
- Game systems & games (GameCube, PlayStation, Game Boy)—Items must be in working order.
- Electronic toys (MUST have working batteries.)
- Activity blankets
- Shape sorters, push and pull toys, stacking blocks, rattles, crib toys and musical toys, balls, kick start toys, Exersaucers, et al.
- Yard toys
- Riding toys, bikes, scooters, wagons, et al.
- Outdoor toys of all kinds. NO plastic pools.
- Play gyms, kitchens, role-play centers, pianos, et al.
- Action figures and play sets. (Rescue Heroes, G.I. Joe, Play Mobil, Imaginext, Matchbox, Hot Wheels, Tonka, Barbie, Bratz, Polly Pockets, American Girl, et al.)
- Building toys (K-NEX, Lego, et al.)
- Dolls, doll houses, doll house furniture, et al.
- Train sets, building blocks, trucks, cars
- Pretend play toys
- Ping pong tables
- Air hockey/foosball tables
- Junior golf clubs
- Skates, pads, et al. (no used helmets please)
CHECK us out on Facebook, as I have seen a lot of updates there. The event's organizers will be posting a bunch of fun contests on MY blog for you to enter, like ways to get to the front of the line, pre-admission, et al.
Stay tuned for FUN and go make money! This is Pittsburgh Frugal!