Cooking Together, Cooking Forever is an initiative of the Pennsylvania PTA and Programs for Sustainable Change. Recognizing the alarming rise in childhood obesity, this program is designed to give you a simple, step-by-step method to teach your children a very important life skill—cooking delicious, nutritious meals.
"The duty of a good Cuisinier is to transmit to the next generation everything he has learned and experienced." - Fernand Point, 1941
As part of our effort to make every child's potential a reality and to be a relevant resource for families and communities, we are proud to offer you an exciting new program that we are certain will bring a tremendous amount of value to you and your family—Cooking Together, Cooking Forever.
In today's world, where the importance of ease-of-use and instant gratification have replaced the value of quality and being good for you, we offer to you an easy way to bring back a time-honored tradition that will serve your children now and for the rest of their lives—the ability to cook with fresh ingredients to create good-tasting, nutritious meals.
Won’t you join us?
Sandra Costantino, President, Baldwin-Whitehall Council of PTA
1) Educational videos delivered over the Internet with specific lessons
2) Enrichment materials with additional information and suggested practice activities delivered via email in between the release of each new video segment
Not only is this program free and easy, it was designed with today's busy lifestyle in mind. You participate with your children in your own home and at your own convenience.
Thanks to PA PTA for giving our school this FREE program!
Signing up is very quick and painless!
- Simply go to www.programsfsc.org.
- Click on the user signup button.
- Enter our district's group invitation code (5B490F) and your email address—and that's it!
- Your account will be created, and everything will be emailed to you.
Our goal is to educate students about good eating and good nutrition, helping them to feel GOOD about themselves by acquiring a valuable skill that will promote independence and self-reliance.
Go to this link for a complete list of the past five cooking episodes.