Recent Results from Magisterial District Court 05-2-17
Judge Barton's jurisdiction includes Whitehall Borough and Baldwin Township.
The following results are from recent hearings held in the Caste Village office of Magistrate David J. Barton of District Court 05-2-17:
- Baldwin Township police charged Geoffrey Giegucz, of Bridge Street in Pittsburgh, with a registration sticker violation and summary drug violations on July 1. On Aug. 23, Giegucz's drug violations were withdrawn, but he was fined approximately $100 for the registration offense.
- Baldwin Township police charged Ralph Sunder, of Rocklynn Avenue in Pittsburgh, with driving under the influence of alcohol and with failure to drive on the right side of the road on July 2. Sunder's Aug. 23 hearing before Barton was waived, and he will face those charges at the Allegheny County Courthouse on Oct. 7.
- Whitehall Borough police charged William Salerno, 37, of 200 Sunny Drive in Baldwin Borough, with simple assault, harassment and disorderly conduct on Aug. 23. Salerno will face those charges at Barton's office on Nov. 15 after completing anger management classes at the Domestic OutReach Center. UPDATE: Barton hearing rescheduled for Feb. 28.
- Whitehall police charged Matthew Paga, 18, of 4894 Leona Drive in Whitehall, with underage drinking on Aug. 3. Paga did not show for his Aug. 26 hearing, which Barton's office reports is a guilty plea. Paga was fined approximately $100 for the offense.
- Whitehall police charged Christopher Stockley, 22, of 5269 Ranchview Drive in Baldwin Borough with possession of a controlled substance on Aug. 1. Stockley pled guilty and was fined approximately $100 on Aug. 30 for the offense.
- Baldwin Township police charged Stephen Zimdahl, of Sheila Drive in Green Tree Borough, with DUI, speeding and failure to drive on the right side of the road on July 20. Zimdahl's Aug. 30 hearing before Barton was waived, and he will face those charges at the Allegheny County Courthouse on Oct. 17.