Recent Results from Magisterial District Court 05-2-17
Judge Barton's jurisdiction includes Whitehall Borough and Baldwin Township.
The following results are from recent hearings held in the Caste Village office of Magistrate David J. Barton of District Court 05-2-17:
- Whitehall Borough police cited Christopher Anderson, 19, of 103 W. Bellecrest Ave. in Brentwood Borough, for underage drinking and public intoxication on July 2. Anderson pleaded guilty to both charges and was fined approximately $100.
- Whitehall police charged Chuundu Mooba Habulembe, 31, of 1650 Parkline Drive, Apt. 3, in the Whitehall Place Apartments complex, with two counts of harassment on July 19. Habulembe will face harassment charges at the Allegheny County Courthouse on Sept. 9.
- Whitehall police charged Michael Hortert, 26, of 1814 Rialto St. in Pittsburgh's Troy Hill neighborhood, with public intoxication on July 30. Hortert pleaded guilty and was fined approximately $100.
- Whitehall police arrested Michael Joel Castoreno, 31, of 1821 Parkline, Apt. 30, in the Whitehall Place Apartments complex, for simple assault, criminal mischief and recklessly endangering another person on Aug. 7. Castoreno will face those charges at the Allegheny County Courthouse on Sept. 30.
- Baldwin Township police arrested Anthony Yost, 49, of Jacob Street in Pittsburgh's Overbrook neighborhood, for driving under the influence of alcohol on June 18. Yost was also charged with driving with a suspended license and failure to drive on the right side of the road. Yost will face those charges at the Allegheny County Courthouse on Sept. 30. UPDATE: Rescheduled for Dec. 12.
- Baldwin Township police arrested Cindy Inverso, 46, of Magnolia Court in Bethel Park, for DUI on July 2. Inverso was also charged with leaving the scene of an accident and other traffic violations. She will face DUI-related charges and charges of failing to obey a stop sign and failing to stay on the right side of the road at the Allegheny County Courthouse on Sept. 30. Charges of reckless driving, causing damage to an unattended vehicle or property, and leaving the scene of an accident have been withdrawn.
- Baldwin Township police arrested Dana McGinnis, 42, of 2732 Crosby Ave. in Dormont Borough, for possession of narcotics and possession of narcotics with intent to deliver on July 15. McGinnis was also charged with failing to stay on the right side of the road. She will face those charges at the Allegheny County Courthouse on Sept. 30.