The Greater Pittsburgh Community Food Bank will receive $1,300 in advertising credits on the 13 Patch sites in western Pennsylvania thanks to the many businesses, agencies and other organizations that claimed their Patch listings during March.
The food bank, which collects and distributes food throughout 11 counties in southwestern Pennsylvania, can use the advertising credit that it accrued as a result of those donations for advertising space on every Patch site in the region.
The Patch directory—here's Baldwin-Whitehall's—is filled with businesses, government agencies, other nonprofit organizations and everything else that you come across in Baldwin Borough, Whitehall Borough and Baldwin Township.
When you claim your directory listing, you can add photos, update business hours, interact directly with users who post reviews and more—for free! Claiming these listings also increases your visibility on the Internet—another place for your business to attract the attention of potential customers.
Here's who claimed their listings in Baldwin-Whitehall this past month:
- Giant Eagle
- Baldwin Independent Fire Company No. 1
- Sentric, Inc.
- Virginia Weida Designs
- Baldwin Borough Municipal Complex
- South Baldwin Volunteer Fire Company
- Whitehall Church of Christ
- Borough of Whitehall Municipal Complex
- Wallace Park (Prospect Park)
- Overlook Acres Park
- Highland Park
- Orchard Heights Park
- Snyder Park
- Whitehall Municipal Swimming Pool and Edwin F. Brennan Plaza
- Young Scholars of Western Pennsylvania Charter School
- Leland Point Apartments
Sign up for the daily Baldwin-Whitehall newsletter.