FORECAST: Northeastern Blizzard Should Miss Pittsburgh Area
Here's what the weather looks like through Monday morning.
Here's a look at, roughly, the Baldwin-Whitehall forecast through Monday morning from the National Weather Service:
- Friday—Rain showers before 4 p.m., then rain and snow showers likely. High near 41. West wind of 10 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 31 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80 percent. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Friday Night—A chance of snow showers, mainly before midnight. Cloudy, with a low around 19. Northwest wind of 14 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40 percent. New snow accumulation of less than a half-inch is possible.
- Saturday—Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 30. Northwest wind of 8 to 11 mph.
- Saturday Night—Mostly clear, with a low around 18. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Sunday—Partly sunny, with a high near 46. East wind of 5 to 7 mph.
- Sunday Night—Rain likely, mainly after 1 a.m. Cloudy, with a low around 37. Chance of precipitation is 60 percent.
- Monday—A chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 48. Chance of precipitation is 50 percent.
This forecast, of course, is subject to change.
Should you take any weather-related photos, contribute to Patch by adding them to this article. Just click on one of the green "Upload Photos and Videos" buttons above!
And please tell us about troubled spots in the comments section below!
Sign up for the (free) daily Baldwin-Whitehall newsletter.