FORECAST (Baldwin-Whitehall Jan. 2-6)
Not much snow is expected this week, but plenty of cold temperatures are.
Bundle up as you head back to work this week.
Here's a look at, roughly, the Baldwin-Whitehall forecast through Sunday night from the National Weather Service:
- Wednesday—Partly sunny, with a high near 23. West wind of around 8 mph.
- Wednesday Night—Partly cloudy, with a low around 9. West wind of 3 to 6 mph.
- Thursday—A slight chance of snow showers after 3 p.m. Mostly sunny, with a high near 29. Southwest wind of 5 to 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20 percent.
- Thursday Night—A chance of snow showers, mainly before 3 a.m. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 16. West wind of 13 to 16 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30 percent.
- Friday—Mostly cloudy, with a high near 25.
- Friday Night—Mostly clear, with a low around 14.
- Saturday—Mostly sunny, with a high near 32.
- Saturday Night—Mostly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Sunday—A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 32. Chance of precipitation is 30 percent.
- Sunday Night—Mostly cloudy, with a low around 19.
This forecast, of course, is subject to change.
Should you take any weather-related photos, contribute to Patch by adding them to this article. Just click on one of the "Upload Photos and Videos" buttons above!
And please tell us about troubled spots in the comments section below!
Sign up for the daily Baldwin-Whitehall newsletter.