FORECAST (Baldwin-Whitehall Dec. 30-Jan. 1)
Snow is likely for New Year's Eve.
A heads-up as we head into the new year.
Here's a look at, roughly, the Baldwin-Whitehall forecast through Tuesday night from the National Weather Service:
- Sunday—Mostly cloudy, with a high near 28. West wind of around 11 mph.
- Sunday Night—Mostly cloudy, with a low around 19. Southwest wind of 7 to 9 mph.
- Monday—A chance of snow, mainly after 3 p.m. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 32. Southwest wind of 8 to 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40 percent. New snow accumulation of less than a half of an inch is possible.
- Monday Night (New Year's Eve)—Snow likely, mainly after 7 p.m. Cloudy, with a low around 28. Southwest wind of 9 to 14 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60 percent.
- Tuesday (New Year's Day)—Snow likely, mainly before noon. Cloudy, with a high near 31. West wind of around 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60 percent.
- Tuesday Night—A slight chance of snow showers before 1 a.m. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 14. Chance of precipitation is 20 percent.
Should you take any weather-related photos, contribute to Patch by adding them to this article. Just click on one of the "Upload Photos and Videos" buttons above!
And please tell us about troubled spots in the comments section below!
Sign up for the daily Baldwin-Whitehall newsletter.